Create a free account
- Candidate must first complete the registration process
- Candidate agrees to use this portal for lawful purposes only, to post personal information to search, apply for job opportunities or obtain information in general
- Candidate agrees to have his/her resume accessible by the Employers/Recruiters to be used for selection and recruitment purposes
- Candidate agrees not to post any misleading, false information, obscene, defaming or offensive to others onto our portal and that it shall be the sole party responsible for all information posted on Career Builders Consulting
- Career Builders Consulting reserves the right to edit candidate’s resume, block access or decline service to any Candidate deemed to violate the Terms & Conditions
- Candidate must take reasonable care in protecting against unauthorized use of log-on details. Career Builders Consulting is not responsible for any unauthorized access to Candidate job profile information through failure of the Candidate to take such care.
- Candidate agrees to notify Career Builders Consulting immediately of any job acceptance through our Client and is eligible to receive RM50 as a token of appreciation
- The Employer is a free registered individual or company, using our portal to post job openings, career opportunities
- The Employer to formulate candidate’s criteria eg position, education/skills required, experience etc
- The Employer to provide full details of company background, contact number, contact person etc
- Career Builders Consulting reserves the right to reject job postings that are not genuine recruitment ads or for any other reason we consider contrary to our best interest
- Employers acknowledges and agrees that Job Postings may re-format or edit an advertisement to comply with standard style or classification formats used by Career Builders Consulting
- Career Builders Consulting is not involved in the actual transaction between employers and candidates, therefore Career Builders Consulting has no control over the quality, safety or legality of resumes received
- Any links to third party websites found within this website are provided solely as an added convenience to the Employer
- On receiving resume request from Employer, Career Builders Consulting will raise the invoice against which the payment should be made in advance. On receipt of the payment, the resumes will be deposited/delivered to Employer’s account
- The Employer agrees to notify Career Builders Consulting immediately of any offer and acceptance of the job by candidate. Prior to this notification, Career Builders Consulting will raise the invoice against which the payment should be made within 7 days of the invoice date.
- Payments can be made through cheque or online payment through paypal
- Career Builders Consulting reserves the right to change these Terms & Conditions at any time without prior notice.